Registered Childcare Centre

 

Being a Registered Childcare Centre, entitles our customers to many benefits. You may even recieve help with your costs!

 

Childcare Tax Credits at Newham London Tuition Centre

If you are a working parent, you may be able to get extra tax credits to help with childcare costs

 

If claiming through HMRC, you will be reimbursed for 70% of your weekly costs on a weekly/monthly basis. You will be expected to pay for the remaining 30% yourself.

For one child, the maximum you can receive is £122.50 weekly.

For 2 children or more, the maximum you can receive is £210.00 weekly.

 

 

 

Universal Tax Credits at Newham London Tuition Centre

 

If you are currently claiming universal tax credits, you also may be able to get help with childcare costs.

 

If claiming through Universal Credit, you will be reimbursed with 85% of your weekly childcare costs on a weekly/monthly basis. You will be expected to pay for the remaining 15% yourself.

For one child, the maximum you can receive is £161.50 weekly.

For 2 children or more, the maximum you can receive is £277.00 weekly.

 

 

University Students

 

If you are currently a student and recieving student finance, you may also be able to get help with your childcare costs.

 

 

***CALL NOW TO SEE IF YOUR ELIGIBLE***

 

 

Newham London Tuition Centre

Suite B & C

3 Kempton Road

London

E6 2LD

T: 0203 659 3007

M: Currently Unavailable

E: info@newhamtuition.com

Tweets from NLTC Tuition Centre @newhamtuition

Opening hours

Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:00

Friday 09:00 - 19:00

Saturday 09:00 - 19:00

Sunday 11:00 - 19:00

 

You can also use our contact form or book an appointment online.

Print Print | Sitemap
© NewhamLondonTuitionCentre

Call

Directions